- Top 10 Best 18-Bottle Wine Fridges (May 2023) - April 3, 2023
- Top 10 Best 24-Inch Wine Fridges (May 2023) - April 3, 2023
- Top 8 Best 18-Inch Wine Fridges (May 2023) - April 3, 2023
If you enjoy a glass of wine to unwind after a tiring day at work, you must know how important it is to store wine properly. However, keeping your wine collection in optimum condition can be challenging without a wine cellar.
A wine fridge is an ideal alternative to wine cellars. Stashing wine bottles with your groceries in the refrigerator can be a struggle. Therefore, a wine cooler can help you store your wine bottles properly. Moreover, it will save you a lot of space in your refrigerator.
For a wine bottle to stay fresh, you must store it at an optimal temperature. Moreover, you must keep it in a place without much motion. These factors are vital as liquids expand and contract inside the bottles. As a result, it can change their flavor and aroma.
A wine fridge maintains an optimum temperature and humidity level. Therefore, it creates the best environment for adequately storing wine. Dual-zone wine fridges feature two temperature zones. They can either be in the form of separate compartments or a single section with dual temperature settings.
There are various wine coolers regarding size and capacity, where they can store about 10 to 100 bottles of wine at a time. It isn’t easy to find a dual-zone wine freezer with smart features at an affordable price. In this article, we have rounded up the best dual-zone wine freezers to help you decide.
Best Dual-Zone Wine Fridges
1. Wine Enthusiast 32-Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler
The dual-zone wine cooler is available at $389.00. It is a very high-performing and reliable fridge in this price range.
You can set both the fridge’s compartments at any temperature. The precise temperature controls make it easy to store wine.
For the best function, the makers suggest that bottles have a space of two inches on their sides and four inches of space behind the fridge. As a result, it will allow efficient cooling.
This dual-zone wine fridge features a digital touchscreen that you can use to regulate the temperature. This elegant fridge has a lower zone for storing wine for long-term aging. On the contrary, the upper zone stores wine for regular use.
- It has a display shelf on the bottom that allows collectors to show off their prized bottles
- The compressor doesn’t make any noise and performs its function efficiently
- Black-tinted glass gives it an elegant look
- It may be challenging to store larger bottles
2. Koolatron Urban Series 12 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler
The Koolatron Urban Series dual-zone wine cooler is for individuals with a small wine collection. It is a compact but sophisticated unit that will serve as a tasteful addition to your kitchen.
Furthermore, the thermostat on this wine cooler is extremely responsive, maintaining a constant internal temperature regardless of whether the glass door is opened or closed. This means that your wine will remain at its best no matter what you do with it.
You can adjust it to either Celsius or Fahrenheit and set one zone to cool champagne and white wine. Besides, you can adjust the other one to chill your reds at their perfect serving temperature.
This wine refrigerator is sure to impress your guests with its fully glass front panel and sleek, modern design. It can be used as a freestanding model or built into your kitchen cabinets and is ideal for keeping reds and whites cool and ready to serve.
- It has adjustable shelves
- Available in both black and silver color
- Versatile installation as either freestanding or countertop
- Thermoelectric-friendly technology produces low vibration
- Reliable cooling and two independent temperature zones
- Touch screen control to control interior lighting and temperature
- A double-paned glass door provides UV protection
- Does not have a built-in lock
3. AAOBOSI 24-Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler 46 Bottle
The AAOBOSI wine cooler is a reliable ample-sized cooler with a bottle capacity of 46. The wine cooler features a stainless steel glass door design. Hence, it has a sophisticated look. Additionally, the wine cooler has a shelf specifically for larger bottles making wine storage convenient.
This dual-zone wine fridge can alternate as freestanding or built-in. Therefore, it is an excellent choice for those unsure of their choice. Furthermore, this wine fridge has a carbon filtration system and shelves with rollers.
The AAOBOSI wine fridge functions at low decibels and it is relatively noiseless. The soft blue light poses a minimum risk of damaging the wine.
- Temperature memory function that restores the set temperature after a power outage
- Energy saving and produces low vibrations
- Convenient for storing larger bottles
- Sliding racks make it easier to access wine bottles
- It has a noisy fan
4. Kalamera 24-inch Wine Refrigerator – 46 Bottles
Kalamera’s 24” wine cooler features a stainless steel frame. This unit has two layers tempered which maintain the temperature. Moreover, it prevents fogging. Additionally, it has a white air outlet and features an automatic defrosting function that works at every six-hour interval.
This wine fridge is available in two color options; silver and black. The dual temperature zones allow a greater degree of control over the temperature settings.
- Features temperature memory function that restores the set temperature
- Offers choice in installation as freestanding or countertop
- Auto-defrosting and prevents fogging
- Poor customer support
5. NutriChef PKCWC240 Dual Zone Cooler- 24 Bottle
The NutriChef dual-zone wine fridge offers the best features within a reasonable price range. You can use this compact unit as a freestanding unit. Alternatively, you can install it on your countertop.
Despite its compact design, this unit can hold 24 bottles. Also, it has a built-in circulation fan and a ventilation grill that allows it to maintain the freshness of your wine collection for years. It has a quiet compressor and comes with an uncomplex plug-in design.
The bottom shelf of the NutriChef wine cooler stores bottles vertically. Correspondingly, it allows users to safely store opened wine bottles. Moreover, it saves them from compromising the wine quality after opening a bottle by leaving it in the open.
- Custom temperature control through a digital control panel with a blue temperature display
- Versatile installment options as it can work as both freestanding or on a countertop
- Sleek design featuring an aluminum door with invisible hinges
- Temperature control might be challenging
6. Magic Chef 44-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler
The Magic Chef’s dual-zone wine cooler is a best-seller. You can install it as free-standing. Alternatively, you can do so as a built-in unit. This dual-zone cooler features an aesthetic design that gives a sophisticated look.
You can place it beneath the kitchen counter, bar, or island. It can store 44 bottles. Therefore, it is one of a kind in the given price range. In addition, when storing bottles, you can store bottles of different sizes.
The fridge has stainless steel shelves that provide firm support to the bottles of wine.
- The horizontal handle allows users to comfortably open and close the stainless steel door
- The dual-zone nature allows the user to store bottles of wine at two distinct temperatures in two separate compartments
- Available at an affordable price
- Has good storage capacity
- Easy to install
- Adjustable shelves make storage easier
- Unresponsive customer support
7. FOVOMI 20″ Wine Cooler Fridge 52 Bottles
The FOVOMI wine cooler has a distinct style and appearance. The stainless steel frame and the glass door give it a modern appearance. This is a freestanding unit with adjustable wooden wine racks.
This wine cooler comes with a built-in lock that keeps your wine collection safe from theft. In addition, it has a wide temperature range that makes it easy to store wine bottles at their optimal temperature.
- Active customer support
- Has a good compressor that provides even cooling
- LED touch display to regulate temperature
- Elegant design with a well-lit interior
- Factory-installed child lock for safety
- It can be challenging to fit 52 bottles
- Does not offer countertop installation
8. Newair 15” Built-in 29 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Fridge
NewAir’s dual-zone wine cooler is a compact 15” unit. This wine fridge is available in different finishes to match the outlook of the user’s kitchen. Moreover, its compressor-based fan provides quiet but powerful cooling as it evenly distributes the air.
The dual zone design allows the user to store different bottles of wine in varying compartments according to their ideal temperatures. This unit comes with the capacity to hold 29 wine bottles. However, keeping 20 bottles at a time will give you the best results.
The wine cooler has a UV-ray-protected glass locking door. This door prevents UV rays from entering and damaging the wine. Furthermore, the compressor in this unit functions silently.
Additionally, considering its size, this unit is affordable and provides users with value for their money.
- Glass doors have three tempered layers to protect from UV rays
- It has a carbon filter to ensure stale air does not get to your wine
- Digital temperature control which allows users to set the ideal temperature
- You can use it as a freestanding and its compact size makes it easy to slide under a kitchen counter
- Requires a lot of space with respect to its capacity
9. N’FINITY PRO HDX Wine and Beverage Center 35-Bottle by Wine Enthusiast
The N’FINITY PRO HDX Wine and Beverage Center are available in a stylish two-door design. Uniquely, this wine and beverage center allows its users to store non-alcoholic beverages alongside their collection of wine.
The unit can hold 35 bottles of wine at a time. In addition, the dual zones allow the user to store different kinds of wine in varying compartments. The N’FINITY PRO HDX is a massive unit that can hold up to 90 cans of soda, beer, or other beverages. Therefore, it is an ideal unit for a home bar or kitchen.
The cooling system installed in this unit is 25% more energy conservative when compared with the other models, so the users do not have to worry about paying a massive electricity bill.
The N’FINITY PRO HDX Wine and Beverage Center is ideal for families to host parties as it makes storing various beverages more convenient. Not to mention, you can install this wine and beverage center in a kitchen cabinet. However, it can also function as a standing unit.
- The sliding racks in this unit are wooden-made, which gives it a premium look
- It ticks all the boxes in terms of its performance, appearance, and versatility
- Independent dual temperature zones
- Easy to access, digital touchscreen temperature control
- Takes up a lot of space
10. Edgestar 106-Bottle Side-by-Side Wine Cellar
The Edgestar side-by-side wine cellar is ideal for a restaurant kitchen where the daily wine-storing demand crosses 100. It can store about 332 wine bottles at a time. Furthermore, you can store different types of wine in two separate compartments that you may adjust according to their optimal temperature.
This massive unit expands over 46.9 inches wide, 26.8 inches long, and 69.5 inches tall. Correspondingly, it requires a lot of space for its installation. The vents in this wine cooler are forward-facing. Therefore, you can place it inside a space or may install it as a built-in unit.
The wine cooler has wooden sliding shelves that give it a luxurious appearance, and the sliding feature allows the user to access any bottle from their wine collection. The well-lit LED walls allow the user to view the wine bottles through a tinted glass door.
- The control panel also has a LED light and it features efficient touch buttons that allow the user to control the settings of the wine cooler
- The compressor in this unit operates quietly
- The tinted glass in this unit is UV-resistant and protects the wine from exposure to UV rays
- Features a carbon filter that prevents state air and bad odor from damaging your wine collection
- Takes up a lot of space
You need to keep wine bottles in ideal conditions where they have controlled exposure to factors like sunlight, vibrations, humidity, and temperature that can damage the flavor and aroma of the wine.
If you are a wine enthusiast and own the likes of aged expensive champagne, consider investing in a wine fridge to ensure that your wine collection remains fresh.
It can be daunting to choose the best wine cooler from the plethora of options available in the market. Hence, we have shortlisted the best dual-zone wine freezers with the best value for money and various smart features.